No more hybrid mode or vector lights after install of EU England

gator319

Hello all.  Strange thing happened today.  Prior to installing EU England, FTX Central showed I had FTX Global installed and allowed me to tick the hybrid and/or vector lights if desired.  I had patched Global correctly with all the patches.  Today, after installing EU England, FTX Central shows two FTX Globals...neither with tick boxes for hybrid or vector lights.  Any sugggestions on how to get my Global tick boxes back?  I do tend to fly in and out of FTX areas so the Global hybrid mode is important to me.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Hello all.  Strange thing happened today.  Prior to installing EU England, FTX Central showed I had FTX Global installed and allowed me to tick the hybrid and/or vector lights if desired.  I had patched Global correctly with all the patches.  Today, after installing EU England, FTX Central shows two FTX Globals...neither with tick boxes for hybrid or vector lights.  Any sugggestions on how to get my Global tick boxes back?  I do tend to fly in and out of FTX areas so the Global hybrid mode is important to me.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Hi

have you reinstalled the latest ORBXLIBS (131215 I think) after EU England?

Cheers

Exactly right...

EU ENG (and the subsequent service packs) were compiled before FTX Global was released, and like all the older regions, they install an earlier version of FTX Central.

The easiest, and quickest way to fix this is simply to reinstall the latest libraries... Download them from the FTX support page: http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html

This will reinstall the newest version of FTX Central and you're all set :)

Archived