By passing the FTX Central on "Default FSX" the backup of the files does not worked and has desappeared

Handie

Hello,

When I handed the FTX Central to "Default FSX " after going to fly in Australia then in North America, the files have not switched back as they should have done. And now the "Backup" folder in FSX / Orbx / scripts is now empty .
All files that correspond to the "Default FSX " position are disappeared, replaced by modified Orbx files (mixture of AU and NA), which is really annoying.

I managed to get my files BLDxxx.dds, roof_xxxx.dds and veg_xxx.dds thanks to backups I had made, I hope that these files were not changed in the meantime. I was also able to recover the files "lclookup.bgl" and "BridgeRoads.dds" originals, I also hope it will be ok for these files there.
I was also able to retrieve all files in the "Autogen" folder of FSX thanks, too, to a backup.
So I think I have been able to limit the "damage" .

But I do not understand why this "bug" and I confess that I am very afraid that it begins again.

In the "scenery/world/scenery" folder all files ADE_FTX_xxxxx elevation_adjustement.bgl are activated then they should, I think, be on .OFF in "Default FSX " position ?
Should I put them in manually on .OFF or can I leave them as is ?

Could you tell me what have happened ?
Thank you in advance.

Archived