Do I install HOLGERMESH100_SP3 with Australia SP4?

twsimfan

This topic has to do with one of the products bought under order number FSS0260633 purchased on 2014-01-02.

The product in question at the moment of the Australia SP4 download version. After I got it downloaded I also downloaded the patch for it and your Australia Mesh & Australia/NZ Traffic programs. But now looking at the mesh installer file name is FTXAUHOLGERMESH100_SP3.

Since the product is called "SP4" is the SP3 mesh already included or should I stop bugging you guys and just install it? :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above was my serious question.

Just a few days ago Ed sorted out my problems after installing EGHI and suddenly having a error report from FTX Central and a Oceania icon showing up in FTX Central. After that I was surprised to find a icon for "AU" and not Oceania after the SP4 install. After putting in the patch that changed to Oceania. But it does make me curious that the silhouette map shows only Australia. I can't help but wonder how this will change once I add NZ North & South. ??? No need to take up your time with this.... I will find out in a couple of days when I do put them in.

Thanks,

Tom Wunder

Archived