Wagga to Wollongong

Thanks for the feedback guys. I decided to split the Wagga-Wollongong-Port Macquarie legs into two posts.

This leg takes me from Wagga Wagga (YSWG) in southern NSW to Wollongong (YWOL) on the NSW south coast...

Departing Wagga. With a population of 60 000, it's the largest inland city in NSW.

Posted Image

South of Gundagai, with the mighty Murrumbidgee River snaking its way through the landscape

Posted Image

Over Canberra, the nation's capital, with Parliament House, Lake Burley Griffen and Black Mountain in the backround

Posted Image

Approaching the coast east of Nowra and there's the mouth of the Shoalhaven River and Seven Mile beach

Posted Image

Looking back towards Culburra Beach and Jervis Bay

Posted Image

Looking over Shellharbour towards YWOL and the Illawarra Escarpment

Posted Image

Next leg: Wollongong to Port Macquarie

Nice shots Andrew but no landing piccies?   :'(

Cheers

Butch

LOL Butch - I'd love to have posted some, but they weren't fit for public consumption...

Great screenies Andrew, I recently did a flight in the area and I wish I could get my scenery as nice as yours,

Cheers Chris, but with your system you should be able to whip my butt! The only thing I do is use nhancer, and tweak my setup as per the FTX AU manuals. The posted images are sharpened slightly, and I think I inadvertently sharpened a couple of these ones a second time.

Archived