Kindly Add these to the fix list: KPSP-KSBP.

FSRobert

P3Dv2 - FTX - Global 1.20 - Vector and FSGlobal 2010 FTX

I could have  FSGlobal 2010 set up wrong. I have not touched anything in the setup section of FSGlobal 2010...should I ? I love the mountains though :) 

KPSP Palm Springs.

9m0g.jpg

KSBP San Luis Obispo

9vmf.jpg

. I have not touched anything in the setup section of FSGlobal 2010...should I ? I love the mountains though :)

Jep, you should ::) . Do you know the "Aerodrome Flattening Meshes" (AFM) program from PILOT`s? http://www.fly2pilots.com/Cms/Ui/Pages/Products/MainPage.aspx?id=d3fca479-6c4c-465b-bd75-97445878ae48

I'm sure you got this program with FSGlobal 2010. With AFM you can iron out your airports.

Jep, you should ::) . Do you know the "Aerodrome Flattening Meshes" (AFM) program from PILOT`s? http://www.fly2pilots.com/Cms/Ui/Pages/Products/MainPage.aspx?id=d3fca479-6c4c-465b-bd75-97445878ae48

I'm sure you got this program with FSGlobal 2010. With AFM you can iron out your airports.

Thanks so much for the come-back and tip AFM Master Codo.  

To be honest I could never have dreamed that buying FSGlobal 2010 FTX  would cause yet another product from pilots to make FSGlobal 2010 FTX  work.  I really do not want to sound negitive but it sounds absurd. I must be missing something.

From all the issues / miss understandings about Mesh and FTX Vector that have arose since the launch of Vector... I  purchased  Pilots FSGlobal 2010 FTX in good faith  in order to correct most problems as these and now you say AFM will correct the problems in FSGlobal 2010 FTX... I hope it comes cost free but, seems the buyer needs to do the work to correct the issues. ? 

Please do not take what wrote I wrong...it just seems too many things after another concerning FTX Vector and FSGlobal 2010 FTX  are happening.   I am still smiling and keeping the FSFaith Faith. 

From the Pilots website.

ATTENTION! This version of AFM was NOT designed to work with FS/FTX Global Vector installed! We are considering to offer a V2.0 soon.

Archived