Error messages switching between Global and NA.

--Randy--

I can't seem to win.  After going through this: 

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/70366-ftx-central-will-not-start-after-installing-new-libraries/

I reinstalled Global and NA.....reinstalled the new libraries and now I am getting these error messages when I try to switch from Global to NA and back from NA to Global. 

switch_to_global_zps2d196c50.jpg

Hi Randy,

that message indicates that the file exists already and thus FTX Central can't change it. With FTX Central set to North America navigate to \Scenery\World\scenery and delete all ADE_FTX_PNW... elevation adjustment files that have an .OFF extension, and only those meaning not those with a .bgl extension. That should fix the issue.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Randy,

it looks as if parts of your terrain.cfg file have become corrupted. Probably the easiest fix is to "refresh" it. The active terrain.cfg is located in the main FSX folder and there's a backup of the original version in the \ORBX\Scripts\FTXCentral\Work folder. Make a copy of your active terrain.cfg (as a safety backup) and then overwrite it with the original version. Then you need to start and cycle FTX Central at least once between options (doesn't matter which) and press Apply to automatically re-insert the FTX custom entries. Also, if you own other add-ons that require custom entries, like Ultimate Terrain or FSAddon, you'll need to run their setup tools or repair options as well.

Cheers, Holger

Archived