R00009 - Nuuk (BGGH): Lake on mountain

Eric Bakker

Hey Eric,

I'm glad someone has tried out my Nuuk airport, thanks.  That looks like an LC issue, we'll have to wait a bit for North America LC from Pilot's.  By the way Vector made a BIG difference in the shoreline close by and I thought it looked quite realistic (I added the LC and town because what was there was SO wrong).

Cheers, Neil

Hi Neil,

Nice you noticed my error report  

I love your FTXG freeware airports, please make more of them!  ;) Are you planning also to some more outside the USA?

Before your Nuuk airport I never looked at Greenland, so I have no comparison (unless I disable everything now of course). But I like what you made, thanks!

Hi Eric,

I'm keeping my airports work to North America which includes Greenland.  Nuuk was an airport suggested to me in a "suggestions wanted" thread and it looked interesting so I did it.  I'll be continuing to add to my groups as I can.  I'm currently in the middle of LC revisions to NCA so it will be awhile before any more come other than my Hawaiian group which was completed awhile ago.

Cheers, Neil

Love your work, also, Neil.  These are great additions.  I am presently flying from your CYAV to CYGK in ASX real weather.  Thank you.

I have asked elsewhere but is it possible to get a PM listing the airports in Packs, 1,2, and 3.  Or at least learn how to get behind the installer to look at the files.

Archived