Vector and Global

joe90ok

Before I purchase Vector to complement my other purchases of which there have been many and not all are listed below can somebody please advise which Mesh will be best.

A) Pilots FS Global 2010 From Flightsimstore advertised as "This edition was designed to support FS Global Vector as well as Orbx FTX Global Texture, Vector and LC as they are made available. Install all of them and you have a completely new Flight Simulator World."

One issue being that FS Global 2010 seemingly doesn't cover Canada according to Pilots website?

" If you want continents only, go for the FS Global Ultimate series and pick the one, which contains the continent(s) of your choice. If you want worldwide coverage (every square mile!), you have to answer another question: "Should the scenery be in high or higher resolution? If you want high resolution, you need FS Global 2010 plus FS Global Ultimate - The Americas. This is because FS Global 2010 does not cover Canada. Thus you need The Americas. If you want highest possible resolution, you need the complete FS Global Ultimate series."

Or

B) Pilots FS Global Ultimates (full set ) for the highest resolution.

Which will provide the better visuals and best compatability with FTX Gloabal, Vector, LC, Regions and Airports? Which Mesh is used to produce the ORBX FTX Products? I assume they all have some differences and anomalies so surely there must be one that rules them all.

Thanks

If some go wrong how I can disinstall Pilot Global 2010?  it is one unistall?

fly37

There is an "Uninstall" icon in my Start menu under Pilot's Software.  So, I'm assuming that's how you can uninstall it.  I haven't uninstalled as I'm enjoying FS Global 2010, FTX Global, and Vector a lot.

Rod

There is an "Uninstall" icon in my Start menu under Pilot's Software.  So, I'm assuming that's how you can uninstall it.  I haven't uninstalled as I'm enjoying FS Global 2010, FTX Global, and Vector a lot.

Rod

Thank Rod. I'm enjoy FS Global 2010, FTX Global, and Vector me to... finally ...  so happy! Thank for answer!

fly37

Archived