Powerlines over rivers displays ground texture

Google Translator:

I can confirm this observation. In Germany, it concerns all the rivers and the Port of Hamburg. In Switzerland and Austria (Vienna) I've seen this problem. There seems to be a problem which occurs only in Europe. With appropriate tests, I could not watch this issue in America. Please forgive me, I set no pictures, but that would require a lot of time and fill several pages here.
I hope that I could contribute something to the improvement of FTX-Global-Vector with my observations.

greeting

Original text:

Ich kann diese Beobachtung bestätigen.  In Deutschland betrifft es alle Flüsse und den Hamburger Hafen.  Auch in der Schweiz und Österreich (Wien) hab ich dieses Problem schon gesehen.  Es scheint ein Problem zu sein das nur in Europa auftritt.  Bei entsprechenden Tests, konnte ich dieses Problem in Amerika nicht beobachten.  Bitte verzeiht mir, das ich keine Bilder einstelle, aber das würde viel Zeit erfordern und hier mehrere Seiten füllen.
Ich hoffe, das ich auch etwas zur Verbesserung von FTX-Global-Vector mit meinen Beobachtungen beitragen konnte.

Gruß

Archived