Separate Regions?

bigmack

Are there any future plans to break up the FTX global Vector into regions or will you stay with a all in one install?  Or maybe there's an option to deactivate the regions I don't want to use. I have UTX for NA and Europe installed now and don't see any reason to replace them in FSX or P3D. But I would love if I can use your vectors for Asia, South America and areas not covered by UTX. Like the area you done for Iceland is awesome and there are no conflicts. 

Keep up the great work

No there are no plans. VECTOR is a single installer designed to give a solution for the entire planet without any GUI or config tools. By keeping it simple we make it more user-friendly and reduce our support workload. This was stated as the design choice well before release and it won't change after.

Ummm I wonder if UTX excludes/disable any vector layer underneath including default FS vectors? I think it should otherwise we see duplicate with defaul FS??

If this is the case then where UTX vectors are available, the FTX Vector being on lower scenery library layers, will be excluded...

Just my supposition but could be mistaken

Archived