Frozen lakes and rivers

wijnroks

Despite all the bugs I enjoy my new FTX vector. The only part which is extremely annoying, are the frozen lakes and rivers in Europe during winter. It might be fine in arctic regions but not in middle Europe. The last time the Lake of Konstanz and the Rhine were completely frozen was during Winter 1962/1963. Please can we get rid of these icy textures?

Hans

Have to say that frozen lakes and rivers are the NORM in "CENTRAL and NORTHERN ONTARIO" which is about as far removed from the arctic as you can get.    Let's try and remember that it's a big FS world and lots of places freeze over at this time of year.    Still, I think this another post which begs for some type of switch.   Personally, I love it the way that it is.  

Have to say that frozen lakes and rivers are the NORM in "CENTRAL and NORTHERN ONTARIO" which is about as far removed from the arctic as you can get. Let's try and remember that it's a big FS world and lots of places freeze over at this time of year. Still, I think this another post which begs for some type of switch. Personally, I love it the way that it is.

Sorry, I was talking about central Europe. Ontario is about the same latitude as the scandinavian countries, a bit more arctic than the caribbean part of the world, I would say ;)), so there it makes sense!

Hans

Archived