ERROR FSX, Texture, PMDG Texture after VECTOR instaled

Hello ORBX,

I am in that point that I don't know how to make my FSX to run like before. Before instaling FTX Vector, with FTX Global 1.2, some Aerosoft scenerys, UK2000 scenerys, REX Direct 4 and FSRealWeather instaled everythonkg run perfectly: 20-120 FPS, smooth loading of texture ... but now, after instaling FTX Vector look what I reciev ( I will post down the screen shots).

1. I can't fly more than 3-4 minutes and I start to reciev the error of *out of virtual memory...* and FSX is crashing. (picture 2)

2. Then I have also problems with elevations(this was not a big problems becouse I thought that I will resolve that in time, with future patches or something). Also incopatibylitis with AEROSOFT LXGB (picture 1). 

3. Another problem, desapering texture on the ground and texture from the tail and engines of my PMDG737 NGX and becomes black. Apearing of trees or I am not sure ehat is that up to the sky... (picture 3).

Please advise me what should I do or how to fix my problems !!!

Before posting screen shots I want to let you all know my sistem and software that I use:

Hardware:

I7-3770K, ASUS Maximus V, ASUS HD7970 3GB DDR5 384bit, 16GB DDR3 1600PC, SSD250GB (wind7 64bit instaled on) and  HDD 3000GB ( FSX,ORBX instaled on).

Software:

FSX Acceleration, FTX Global 1.2 with 131215LIBS, FTX Vector, some Aerosoft and UK2000 scenerys, REX Direct4 and FS Real Weather.

Picture 1

7Z004.jpg

Picture 2

kdDpS.jpg

Picture 3

yteah.jpg

Hi,

for problem 1, increase your swap memory to 16GB (look here: http://www.techulator.com/resources/2430-Increase-your-Virtual-Memory-size.aspx) and reboot computer after.

Problem 3 often comes when graphic memories on the graphic card reach the limit of functionning temperature. Try to speed up manually fans or to cool much more your desktop

I made it, thanks. I am using now 25000 / 25000.

Temperature for GPU : Automatic, GPU decide sefl.

ORBX team, please help !

I will reinstal all from begining starting with Win7 but I have to know what shoul I do to not have this problem again?

I purchased and download now P3D V2 and I will instal both FSX and P3D V2 so please advise me how should I instal and apply to not have that sort of problems again ( unnfortunaly I don't have time to reinstall all from beging, everyday)

Have you tried going into scenery folder and uninstalling the software from your scenery map?  I am not having these problems.  Let me load up my NGX and take it for a spin.  I will fly out of the same airport, but it will be the default one.

Have you tried going into scenery folder and uninstalling the software from your scenery map?  I am not having these problems.  Let me load up my NGX and take it for a spin.  I will fly out of the same airport, but it will be the default one.

No I didn't KATTZ.

I tryed to uncheck the VECTORs from my addon scenery but It doesn't work.

Now I have reinstaled Windows, FSX and purchased and instaled P3D V2 - I didn't instaled any addon scenery or FTX Global / Vector yet. I am just waiting for someone to help me with some conclusions about my problems(screenshots) before starting to instal FTX Global and mabe Vector again too. 

If we are talking about FS Global2010 FTX Version, I am not convinced that I have to or not to buy and instal it...

PS: In the moment of errors in the screenshots i had instaled: FSX, FTX Global, REX 4Direct, FSGRW, some AEROSOFT Scenerys (EHAM in the screenshots), 5 UK2000 scenerys and the last one FTX Vector ( just after FTX Vector instalation, recieved the errors / problems ).

Best Regards

OK, here are my observations.  Orbx guys, please take a look at some of these.  I'll post screens if you wish, but I don't have lat/long info.

1.  There are taxiways that think they are roads with traffic running across the active runway at Gibraltar, default LXGB.  NG condition.

2.  Short turn start with the NGX on the active 09 departure.  Programmed LXGB > DCT > LIRF (Rome).  No problems with the NGX.

3.  After 50nm out of LXGB, cranked up the sim to 8X to just load up the memory as a stress test.  At normal speed, lots of black squares in the ocean and very stuttery.  Squares would flicker so fast I couldn't capture a screenshot.

4.  Ran for 15 minutes at 8X speed, then switched to normal speed for 5 minutes, then cranked up to 16X speed.  Stutter was small but visible in the VC view at all times.  Outside the aircraft, the stuttering was much more pronounced.

5.  At TOD into the STAR at LIRF, the entire system crashed.  No warning, nothing.  Just a black screen and I could hear the ECS system of the aircraft.  Hitting the ESC key returned me to the desktop and FSX had already shut down.

6.  There are huge B-1 bomber-shaped polygons on the Iberian peninsula until about 300nm from LIRF.  Out along the coast as well.

7.  I didn't have the LG sunk into the runway issue like the OP.  Maybe a conflict with Aerosoft data and Orbx data?

I purposely went out of my way to crash this.  This system has FTXG, FTXV, FSG2010 mesh (FTX Edition), REX4 textures, PMDG aircraft, Steve's DX10 Fixer, and FSX Booster 2013. None of my other addons are installed yet.  At regular sim rate, it is stuttery to a small degree, worse with outside views, and after rocking along at 16X sim rate and 8X sim rate for over 30 minutes, FSX CTD'd without any errors.  I have a 3770K rig OC'd to 4.2GHz, 32Gb of RAM, two 760GTX's in SLI, and am running in windowed mode.  To be honest, I think I overtemped my video cards, but this has never happened with UTX, GEX, and all of my plethora of addons. My sim has never been stuttery in months with my previous setup; FYI, not criticism.

Here's the screens. Sorry for no lat/long, best I can do.

Kev

post-43544-0-98664000-1388289933_thumb.j

post-43544-0-02320900-1388289946_thumb.j

post-43544-0-15953600-1388289960_thumb.j

post-43544-0-66580200-1388289976_thumb.j

According to my experience on FSX, most aerosoft's mess up a lots and I stop using them even if they are quite detailled. They often launch unoptimized dll on fsx start. I also put to trash FSX Booster which is a bad joke. It does't brings best performance than what I can easily made myself in fsx.cfg and also breaks smoothness by hazardous additionnal unwanted changes. The best I advice you is to delete the cfg and simply set some very latest famous tweaks. The more you add processes in back ground the less you get in smoothness and ooms are in rendezvous.

Now I switch to P3D I'm less stressed such stupid issues even there are others but I know LM will fix them reversing to FSX is dead

How about dumping your cfg file and let FSX rebuild a new one. Don't tweak anything other than highmex and leave bufferpools out. This worked volumes for me. ( I don't know what tweaks you have implemented so this would be my recommendation but copy what you have before dumping). This is a far better exercise than what you are currently pending/ contemplating

Here is where I took my reference from

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ovSnyxlus3s

Try it You have nothing to lose

Please check that the TextureLoadMax is 1024 in your FSX.CFG.

I used these to setup my FSX and (touch wood) its perfect.. Mind you there is a lot to read through but most of it is very important.

I invested 2 days in these...and its 100% worth it!

My hardware was setup as per:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/haswell-48ghz-on-air-building-a-haswell-system_topic46180.html

W7 x64 and FSX setup as per:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/the-fsx-computer-system-the-bible-by-nickn_topic46211.html

• 3 weeks later...

"There are taxiways that think they are roads with traffic running across the active runway at Gibraltar, default LXGB"

Thats about right. On LXGB there actually is a road running across the runway, because the Airport seperates the top of the landscape from the rest. So ist no fault. And the rest sounds like some wrong settings in the .cfg.

Archived