Budapest Highway Interchange

Piper9t3

Taking off from Budapest LHBP I come across this highway interchange that appears to have AI traffic misplaced on ground textures and the transition area that looks misaligned. I guess being a global product you cant expect every major highway intersection to be perfect but is this typical of most major highway interchanges with Vector?

zSZ90.jpg

OFqz.jpg

PS: note the white lights issue in P3Dv2. Please ORBX advise if there will be a fix to this!

Do you have a Budapest add-on installed? Because this highway exchange is definitely not VECTOR and you can see the transition from the addon-scenery to VECTOR on the second screenshot.

Regarding the AI traffic: it seems that the add-on you use doesn't exclude freeway traffic, which is why you see VECTOR freeway traffic (but not the underlying roads, because they are replaced by your add-on scenery).

Bernd

Hi Bernd thanks for your reply. I do indeed have LH Simulations LHBP installed. I guess it is safe to assume that you can expect this type of discontinuity/misalignment with Vector data in close proximity to 3rd party airport scenery.

Archived