Strange buildings.

cptCaptain85

I got them too sometimes in P3D v2. I don't have FTX Global installed only FTX Iceland OFF and the latest ORBX lib. I get this weird objects from an add-on.

Do you've any freeware or payware add-ons installed which may not be P3D v2 compatible?

Spirit

They are trees.. changing texture to 256px in flying makes the change (and don't make the textures lower in res). But this is a problem that has to be fixed. don't know if by Lockheed or by ORBX. 

This occurs when you load an airport.. and you change to another one in the in flight menus (of course the next one has to be an FTX zone).

They are trees.. changing texture to 256px in flying makes the change (and don't make the textures lower in res). But this is a problem that has to be fixed. don't know if by Lockheed or by ORBX. 

This occurs when you load an airport.. and you change to another one in the in flight menus (of course the next one has to be an FTX zone).

Try to disable the ORBX trees. Maybe this helps.

Spirit

You might also try deleting the shader cache files and letting the system rebuild them. make sure your patched to the latest orbx levels before doing that (might save you doing it twice?)

they should be at c:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\Shaders

hope you get it working.

cheers

Mo

Archived