FTX KBZN Bozeman - highway colors in winter

wulfbindewald

Hi there,

the color of the highway during winter is partly different, pls. see pic below. During summer it looks fine.

I am using all known FTX patches as shown in my settings below. Do I miss something or is the color difference a "designed" effect to demonstrate street snowdrifts and also snow melted street area  8)  ?

Wulf

4N9A.jpg

fXCZi.jpg

G'day Wulf,

Nicely spotted, you have indeed found an issue with the Bozeman scenery. Whilst I managed to "snowplow" the 30cm high-resolution imagery, I was rather remiss and forgot to extend this out to the lower resolution imagery. I have noted this on my "to-do list" for KBZN and will be including the fix in a service pack I am currently working on.

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day Wulf,

Nicely spotted, you have indeed found an issue with the Bozeman scenery. Whilst I managed to "snowplow" the 30cm high-resolution imagery, I was rather remiss and forgot to extend this out to the lower resolution imagery. I have noted this on my "to-do list" for KBZN and will be including the fix in a service pack I am currently working on.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad,

Whilst you are on here, I notice that the colour of the taxiway tarmac fluctuates from dark to light depending on the distance of the user aircraft from the airport. Is this known about?

Hi Jarrad,

Whilst you are on here, I notice that the colour of the taxiway tarmac fluctuates from dark to light depending on the distance of the user aircraft from the airport. Is this known about?

G'day Glenn,

I'm not sure I'm on the same page - could you do me a favour and post a couple of screenshots so that I can look into the issue for you?

Thanks,

Jarrad

Archived