Quick question regarding full ORBX re-install

mburkhard

Hi there,

short question to the ORBX experts if I may. I'm in the process of re-installing FSX, including ALL ORBX products (well almost all, I didn't buy the fictional airfield, and also didn't buy Canberra City, yet!).

From the FAQ I understand I should start with FTX AU, then FTX NA, then FTX NZ, and then FTX EU.

So I started with FTX AU, in my case the DVD version SP3. Then I applied the latest AU patch.

Now the question the FAQ doesn't answer: After having FTX AU up and running, if I then want to install FTX NA, before I start that installation: Do I need to have FTXCentral set to Default or Australia? First time I tried I had it set to Default, that resulted in a big mess with FTX NA. That contributed to the decision to re-install my FSX (among other things). On the second try now I had it set to Australia and then run the FTX NA PNW installer.

Was that ok? Does it matter at all since it is not mentioned in the FAQ what to set FTXCentral to?

With all other regions the FAQ kindly states which setting to have for FTXCentral, but not so for FTX NA. Any advice would be very much appreciated so that I know all is correct and I can continue with the rest of the NA installers.

Thanks!

Markus

Archived