EU Ireland - Mesh?

GlennH

OK thanks.

So, im going to install FS Genesis NEXTMAP 10m mesh for Ireland. Can I expect plateau issues with airports?

Secondly, to get mesh with NIR, im going to have to install FS Genesis NEXTMAP 10m mesh for UK. My questions is, seeing as FTX ENG,WLS and SCO do come with mesh, how do I ensure that the NEXTMAP product does not intefere with these regions? Can this be achieved by scenery library priority? My understanding is that higher resolution mesh always displays no matter where the scenery library entry is. I think 10m is higher resolution than what comes with ENG,SCO and WLS but I may be wrong.

Tips please.....

• 2 weeks later...

OK thanks.

So, im going to install FS Genesis NEXTMAP 10m mesh for Ireland. Can I expect plateau issues with airports?

Secondly, to get mesh with NIR, im going to have to install FS Genesis NEXTMAP 10m mesh for UK. My questions is, seeing as FTX ENG,WLS and SCO do come with mesh, how do I ensure that the NEXTMAP product does not intefere with these regions? Can this be achieved by scenery library priority? My understanding is that higher resolution mesh always displays no matter where the scenery library entry is. I think 10m is higher resolution than what comes with ENG,SCO and WLS but I may be wrong.

Tips please.....

With FSGenesis mesh there is a plateau issue with EICK (I am using Eiresim EICK)  which is not present using default mesh. The issue does not seem to be present with Eiresim EINN however.

Archived