YMML runway lighting

Chatvolant

Chavolant

I have recently installed Rexessential+overdrive.

I have FTX AU Blue and ORBX YMML. I find that although I have installed the REX runway lights, strobes etc

I do not detect any of these when arriving at Melbourne Airport.  No lights. If I land at Sydney or Adelaide ( default FSX airports), I have the lighting dialled in REX..?

Thanks for any ideas as to why ..

From Chavolant

Thought i would have got a reply by now...?

In the meantime I can confirm that I am not getting any runway lights at YMML the only pay ware airport I have and I get all dialled lights with REX at all the FSX default airports...?

Chatvolant

Hi Chatvolant,

The developer of each product usually conducts the support, in this case its Marty Henare, I'll edit the title to include the ICAO of the airport, in the meantime have a look at this thread http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/68232-ymml-no-runway-lights/?p=634135 it may be the issue you are having

Cheers

Tim

REX only effects the default runway lights, obviously present in the default FSX airports, and some developers use them in "lite" 3 party airports. Orbx replaces them with their own, thus they are not effected by REX..

Sometimes the installer for Orbx YMML will not run a crucial exe file which manages the runway lighting, and you have to manually run it once yourself. The exe file is called ModuleInstaller, and is found in ORBX/FTX_AU/FTXAA_YMML/Scenery.

(My apologies to the moderator for answering prematurely)

Archived