YMML Scenery unavailable in FSX Scenery Library after Installation

raghuekambaram

Hello

I recently purchased ORBX's YMML airport scenery. I followed the installation procedure as suggested.

On the completion of the installation, when i open FSX and start at YMML, my FSX loads the default and not ORBX's scenery.

I checked in the scenery listings and i cant find the ORBX YMML listed anywhere.

Also, after the ORBX scenery installation, i am not able to add any freeware scenery by the usual FSX method of rightclick with in the window method.

Any help here will be greatly appreciated.

if you install orbx airports without having installed the region first( ftx australia or ftx blue) , then you have to manually add it in the scenery library.

it is highly recommended to have the regions as all ORBX airports are designed to work  with them other wise you wont see the full benefits

FTX Australia and FTX Global are different products. You should read a bit here in the forum about FTX Global and FTX Australia then you may be able to make your decision. You can have both products too of course.

If you stay only in Australia then FTX Australia is the best choice for you. If you go to USA or EU whatever then FTX Global would be nice as an addition. It makes the world nicer then standard FSX and if you want to have something in more detail you need the scenery of the area too.

Spirit

I would say that (nearly) all are compatible with FTX Global but it depends on what you're talking about. Some complex sceneries may have some issues so it would be wise to study the descriptions carefully before (buying) installing. Important is also to put them in the right order in the scenery library. 

Spirit

Archived