Northern Ireland - Textures Not Working

fltsimguy

I purchased and installed the following the other day.

Wales

Northern Ireland

Ireland

I installed in the order listed.  I installed the patches for these areas and then to top it off I reinstalled the updated libraries. Flew around Ireland and everything seems tickety boo (good).

I went to Northern Ireland.  Something is very wrong.  It appears that for the most part my GEX Europe and Natural Tree Environment X are displaying instead of NIR...well for the most part.

As I slewed around I realized that in and around Belfast everything is fine but outside of that area the textures are predominately GEX.

I tried turning Central to default and back, no effect.

I checked the scenery library and the NIR is correctly placed in priority and is activated.

I manually removed the three NIR folders and did a reinstall, no change.

It appears as if my lookup table is screwed up or something.

Attached are two screenies, one near Belfast with foreground in proper textures and background not.  And somewhere south toward the boundary between NIR and IRL.

Can you please advise what I should do to repair this issue?

FqT6.th.jpg

F4sJY.th.jpg

Hang on one....I just see that I have a freeware airport for Dublin and I deactivated it and it appears at first blush that this airport was creating some sort of conflict.  Once I deactivated the area around Belfast is fixed so let me try the rest of the area to see if this was the issue.

Yes confirmed.  Problem solved.

Archived