FTX Central - Hybrid Mode not staying "Checked"

Rob Ainscough

I'm using build 1.0 1040 of FTX Central and have FTX Global and FTX Ireland installed.

When I do the following:

1.  FTX Global = Checked

2.  Check "Hybrid Mode"

3.  Click on "Europe" 

4.  Click on "FTX Global"

Hybrid Mode is now "un-checked"?

This is for P3DV2.

Rob.

Hi Alex,

Hmmm ... follwed the guide, there was no MESH folder for Ireland and nothing in the ...\scenrey\World\scenery - assume this is normal?  But when I bring up FTX Central it's still showing the Europe region?  It's not checked but is still visible ... is there something else I need to do?

Thanks, Rob.

Hi Rob,

Sorry I can't be more certain about this one, I'd have to get Paul Webster from SIM720 to truly verify it. But I believe Ireland does not include mesh and as a result will not have any elevation adjustment files in the /Scenery/World/scenery folder.

For FTX Central, try reinstalling the latest libraries. If that doesn't clear out the Europe region holding over you can go to \ORBX\Scripts\FTXCentral\Regions and delete the .rgn file for Europe. It should be either eu.rgn or europe.rgn. There will also be some other files named terrain_europe.cfg and terrain_europe.lc. If you take all those files and just zip them up somewhere for safekeeping that should remove them from FTX Central

Regards,

Alex

Archived