KBZN NatureFlow

Chunk

Good morning all,

I cannot select Hard Winter or Summer grasses, trees, or shrubs.  The error message I get is: "Cannot switch option."  Fall and winter selections work fine, and everything else seems to be in order.  Any idea what this might be?  FWIW, I've already re-installed with no luck on the selections again.

Chunk

G'day Chunk,

I'm not sure why, but possibly the naming conventions for the .bgls have gone out of order. It is odd that you are getting an error message though - normally the options are simply ghosted out in the control panel if this is the case. 

Could you do me a favour and take screen captures of a) your Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KBZN\scenery folder and B) the error message when it appears? 

Cheers,

Jarrad

No worries Chunk,

Looks like you have some of the files with both an "on" and "off" version visible, which will be the cause of your problems. Can I get you to try a few things out for me:

1. In your FTX_AA_KBZN/scenery folder, make a new folder inside and call it "backup"

2. Move (don't copy) all files that start with either Westsim_Bozeman_Placement_Grass or Westsim_Bozeman_Placement_Natureflow into the backup folder - according to your screenshot this should be 12 files in total. 

3. Download, unzip and drop the files attached below into your FTX_AA_KBZN/scenery folder. This will provide you with a clean set of vegetation/grass files, set back to summer mode.

Let me know how you go with this. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Vegetation_Placement_KBZN_reset.zip

Vegetation_Placement_KBZN_reset.zip

Archived