RV4 concern

Blackrat

I seem to be having a problem with the RV4 radios.

As you can see below I have 2 screens one of which I use for the RV4 radios/EFIS/AP/GPS in their undocked state. Unfortunately there are one or two concerns using the undocked windows.

• When changing the display on the undocked Garmin window the VC does not change with it, as seen below.
  • If I place the mouse over the Garmin display (undocked) and press the mouse button the EFIS window closes.
  • With the 'straight on' view of the knobs in the undocked windows you can't turn the knob to change frequencies etc.
  • When changing radio frequencies the tool-tips are the wrong way around. When changing the whole number the fractional tool-tip appears and vice versa.

Thanks for your efforts

oepG.jpg

Thanks mate, Ill note those issues for the first patch. The only one on there I cannot change is the Garmin in VC not following as per the undocked popup. This is a limitation of the Macro based coding that is used. It won't disrupt anything. Your flight plans, direct to, approaches etc. will be transferred correctly, it just won't display the menu functions the same all the time.

Oh I'm never far away ;) Customer feedback is really helpful to us. It is always expected that the odd little thing to get past our initial release processes on such a complex aircraft and your feedback helps us correct these things resulting in a better final product for you the consumer. So thanks again :)

Archived