RV-4 Control Panel error message

Mike62

When I try to disable Realistic GNS fonts in the Control Panel I receive the following error message "Could not switch option 'Realistic GNS Font'".   I am using the RXP radios but when I switched back to the Orbx radios, I receive the same error message.   I have a 17" laptop screen and just wnated to see what these fonts looked like.

Thanks for your help,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Can you please take a screenshot of your ...\SimObjects\Airplanes\Orbx Vans RV4 and ...\SimObjects\Airplanes\Orbx Vans RV4\panel folder and post it here please? Seems that a folder was missed out in the installer that is likely causing this. If you don't have a folder in your ...\SimObjects\Airplanes\Orbx Vans RV4 folder called ZFontdump create a new folder here and name it ZFontdump. this should fix the switching error of the fonts. as for the RXP error I need to see the contents of your panel folder first. If you've switched then reinstalled then this would likely cause the error.

Thanks I will look at it after work tonight and post the screen shots.

Thanks,

Mike Cameron

I just wanted to clarify, I get the error message with either radio option installed.  My RXP units work fine.   What I was trying to ask was does disabling the GNS Font option only work with the Orbx Radios or does it work with the RXP unit also.

Thanks,

Mike

Hello Jared,

I added that folder and I do not have the error message any more.   Except, now all I have is the moving map.  No frequencies and other GPS information.  Here is the screen shot of my GPS.   The second and third is my aircraft and panel folder.

Thanks,

Mike

MvETl.jpg

IXsOg.jpg

Z2oNC.jpg

Archived