Mesh Issue Revelstroke CYRV

raptorx

Hello,

I have a mesh problem with NRM CYRV, Revelstroke.  The airport parking is buried about 50ft deep below the terrain.  This is a new installed NRM with service packs installed.  FTX central set to North America with base install and each service pack install. W7 64bit, FSX w/acceleration.  Order #FSS0164124

Thanks

Thanks Holger. 

I had UTX USA and scenerytech North America installed prior to any FTX regions/airports.  If it's just CYRV then no big deal but do I need to go through the whole library of airports and find the ones that have UTX conflicts?  That seems like a rather large task.  Also, the scenerytech lclookup.bgl I'm a little confused about.  It sounded like from that referenced post that scenerytech will work with FTX central set to default and should be disabled with FTX set to north America, is that correct?  Or do I need to uninstall scenerytech and then reinstall it without the lclookup.bgl?

Hi there,

there's a complete list for NRM airport overlaps with UTX here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/27031-ultimate-terrain-x-airports-to-disable-with-orbx-na-regions/?p=449785

Correct regarding lclookup.bgl, if you're switching back to Default the ST version will be reactivated. If you have the need to re-install SceneryTech in the future make sure that FTX Central is set to Default before doing so.

Cheers, Holger

Archived