Change default GNS500 2D popup frame?

Dooga

Hi gents, this is a purely cosmetical request, but: is it possible to change the appearance of the frame (stuff around the screen) of the default FSX GNS500 2D popup unit? 

Specific reason for asking is the RealAir Duke: I don't own the RealityXP Garmin stuff (way too expensive), and the default Garmin units work ok for that airplane - but the default looks of the 2D popup of the 500 is so butt ugly, it really does the airplane no credit. So I'm wondering whether it's possible to change that? Is there a skin available maybe, or something?

Hi gents, this is a purely cosmetical request, but: is it possible to change the appearance of the frame (stuff around the screen) of the default FSX GNS500 2D popup unit? 

Specific reason for asking is the RealAir Duke: I don't own the RealityXP Garmin stuff (way too expensive), and the default Garmin units work ok for that airplane - but the default looks of the 2D popup of the 500 is so butt ugly, it really does the airplane no credit. So I'm wondering whether it's possible to change that? Is there a skin available maybe, or something?

That's a good question! Same thing for me, I don't like the ugly default GPS! :(

Archived