orbx highway lights have disapeared

afe007

that section is checked along with the use orbx trees, btw I didn't change anything from when they WERE working till when they WERE NOT ive played around with just about everything since I cant get the light shape/size to change and the highway portion of lights is gone all I get is the light shadow everything else is fine ....p.s. thank you for your help JAY

orbx ftx seems to be loading the scenerys no problem when I select different insertion points and then load fsx I get the message "building new database for scenery files" its only the light issue

all I can tell you is im having an issue with the ORBX lights, the lights are not changing shape or size in fsx when I select them to do so in ORBX and the string of lights you would normally see on the HIGHWAYS is gone there are no lights on the HIGHWAY now all there is are yellow spots on the HIGHWAYS

wont upload filed because its larger than 4mb its 7.44mb but I cropped it to show only the problematic area http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2013/12/14/aXT5x.png there use to be lights where the yellow/white spots are (this is the problem on every highway) and the other problem is the lights are set to the smallest size in ftx yet they are showing up at their largest size

you give up? why are you even an admin on this website TIM HARRIS??? i mentioned the software i have downloaded in the 1st post of this thread I downloaded orbx ftx global and am having an issue with the lighting tools in that software I even provided a screen shot of the problem & to think your the only 1 to help me here is scary to think about..... ps get this guy off admin before you loose more potential customers lol what a moron

I cannot help you if you cannot name the product you're having issues with, simple as that. in your last post above you finally mention FTX Global for the very first time

As for abusing me and calling me a moron, that goes too far, consider this thread locked, if you wish to start again in a more pleasant manner one of the others might want to assist you.

Archived