Clarify Scenic Library priorities

raffer

I am confused over the priority numbers in the scenic library. Which is highest and/or lowest numbers.

I have installed PNW and SAK and want to install Tongass Fjords but am not sure where it goes in ther Library.

For example is lowest number 1 or is highest no 1.

Alsoi can I install Aerosoft`s Dutch Harbor?

PNW FSS0054017

SAK FSS0210158

I would be grateful for your advice, please

Many thanks

George

George,

Tongass Fjords X's two entries should be placed below the FTX entries in your FSX library.

My problem is "what is meant by BELOW?" where exactly is below ?

assuming I only have FTX  and Tongass installed is Tongass at number 1 in the library or

is ftx starting at number 1 ?

sorry to be so dense but I`m really puzzled by the reference to `below` or above

Thanks

George

Below means physically below, under, on the bottom, down there.  There is a difference between below and "higher/lower priority" which I find mis-leading also.

If FTX scenery entries start at No. 1 (at the top of the list) in the scenery library ) then Tongass Fjords X will be placed below, under, at a higher number than ALL FTX entries.  The problem arises when "priority" is used because No.1 is a "higher priority" than a No. 10 entry.

The Tongas Fjords X Manual on pages 16 and 17 explain where the files, and their order should resided in the scenery library.  However there is no mention of FTX/ORBX specifically.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived