"Budget line" VFR airports

Mac_Maddog88

Alright, what makes Damyns Hall "Budget"?

The quality of texturing and attention to all the little details make this airport look amazing! What though, makes this a "budget" airport? It looks the same level of quality and perfection as any other ORBX airport. For around $15, this looks to be a steal!

Will we be seeing any of these budget airports for NA or AU regions? As I have no real intention of flying in Europe, I'm anxious of what I'll be able to get my hands on in the future. 

Any speculation or answers would be appreciated.

I believe the term stems from the fact that there is not a large photo real surrounding area as was included in the major airport offerings of the past. I also believe that we will be seeing more of these budget airports in the future in all of the full FTX regions that ORBX has already and will produce in the future. They are probably more cost effective to produce and allow for FTX to satisfy our strong desire for more and more exquisite airp[orts to populate both the regions and FTX Global. 

I see. I love a great photoarea, it's great ORBX does these, however, if you say, had a version of Damyns Hall for around $30 with a photoarea and the version we have now, I'd pick the current version due to the fact that an airport is way more important to me than a photoarea when we already have great, high quality ground textures. 

While I think these budget airports will work, I'd prefer to see these done in less populated areas, just so we can get a photoreal town in a full release, and mainly, because the forests and farmland of less populated areas surrounding the airport are likely to show very little difference between ORBX textures and photoreal textures.

Archived