New Purchases caused the fatal error

xiongyu1988

Hi all

just take a purchase today for a series of Australia scenery addons, but I now suffered an issue.

after installing the YMML, previously I installed the OrbxFTXAUSP4200 that works properly, when I was trying to load the aircraft to the YMML, it caused a large chance to get a FSX crash during the loading period. If I was lucky that get into the YMML, the fatal error will present after closing the FSX. I do not know what the problem could be... anyone has similar situation?

I do have the Framework 3.5 installed before installation. Also, I have applied the Australia SP4 on instead of the FTX Global. 

because of this issue, so the rest of two addons, YBBN and YSCB, I haven't installed yet.

Regards,

Yu

QQ56FE724720131201142316_zpse651ecdc.jpg

QQ622A56FE20131201135232_zps10efe271.png

Hi Dibidut

Thanks for your advices. Indeed my Library data is really outdated. Now I have updated it and also the latest FTX Australia.

However, I still got the FSX fatal error or stop working issue after closing the FSX everytime if I ever selected to load YMML.

Regards,

Yu

Try starting FSX with the default flight and using the default C172.

Then choose YMML as your airport in the C172 and taxi around to see if you get the error.

If you do, then there may be a conflict with another airport APX file - do you have any AI traffic or other Australian scenery installed?

Archived