NA 65S Bonners Ferry

banjoman1960

i have install the airport a few minutes ago.set central to america,run the installer as admin,and at last the newest liberalys.............

now when taxi on ground all ok,when i come on a runway or other asphalt the plane sink on ground of the old standart airport???

also all insertpoimts in centrall are lost? set them new now.............

wat is wrong now?

281hum9.jpg

iqlool.jpg

I have also just intalled 65S and can confirm  a heavy mess in my  FTX Central (the insertionspoints remain though, but the order between is a mess.

Ei. UTX and Orbx Base and LC is now on top of all OrbX Airports and Lib.

I will later try  the "plane sink on ground" thing and report back.

Henrik

have delite the 65s folder in the orbx folder na,and the entry in the scenery,than the standart airport is ok.............reinstall the airport then it looks like this,

2ch9hzt.jpg

have not install the newest liberalys,the insertpoints are not messed up now,so i think the liberalys do that?

also have 2xfsx crashes again,when i load at this airport.............

For the sunken runway issue, make sure you have the latest NRM service pack installed.

yes,005 was installed,or must i install this again after that airport?

.005 is a PNW thing, 65S is located in NRM so consequently you need NRM SP3:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/63964-orbx-ftx-na-blue-northern-rockies-nrm-service-pack-3/

Jim

ok.i reinstall this also,but i am sure i have it.............

reinstall also the latest liberralys,all insertpoints are messed up again and fsx crash at start.................it is a realy pain with all the updates and patches................make a repair with accerleration now,hope it helps again..........

Hi Ralf,

Try reinstalling the latest libraries, that should correct any FTX Central issues. I'm not sure about the elevation problem if the patch didn't work...

have reinstall that patch and latest libraries,can not test,fsx crash now when start............

Archived