Verifying installation

eray9s

Is there a certain airport within the Alaska install that I could check to see if I got a good install?  I am not sure .  Is there other ways that proper installation can be verified?

thanks for any help.

eray9s   Ray

Hi Ray,

If you're checking Southern Alaska, you could check around Anchorage (PANC) or Juneau (PAJN) to verify everything looks right. Another good one to check would be Skagway, there is a custom cruise terminal and photoreal township next to the airport which are both easy to spot

Alex thanks for your reply and I went toPAGY Skagway and not sure of exactly what I am looking for.  As I fly in I see on the side of mountain on the right of landing strip a flat surfact or two with what looks like a bunch of tiny pin pricks which could represent lights but I did no see any bluiding that I would assume is a new cruise terminial.

Would you be able to take a snap shot of terminial so I could have a better understanding of what I should see?

Thanks for your help--sure appreciated.

eray9s  Rat S.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks and hate to bother you .  I am able to upload the picture, a place to write a comment  but no button to reply to and/or no post button.  If we had your e-mail address we can send it that way.  How ever you suggest and explain will be the way we try and send.

Thanks again

eray9s  Ray

Archived