Both FTX NA & EU active in scenery.cfg

jjstruyf

Good morning, evening or day depending where on the planet you folks are ::)

When I select FTX Global none of the régions show in the scenery.cfg file, but when I select either region they are both active in the scenery.cfg file.  Hybrid mode is not selected (although I did select it once after installing FTX Global and did not select it anymore after that). Is this normal?  If not, what do I need to do in order to have only the selected region in my scenery.cfg file?

Although my signature shows that I also purchased FTX AU, it is not installed on this computer.  By the way, I have purchased over 40 FTX licenses, so not all of them are in my signature.  Maybe one day I'll find the motivation to put them all in my signature ::)  Oh! and thanks to ORBX for giving us senior simmers a discount. I appreciate very much 

Jean-Jacques

Hi Jean,

That sounds right, to get all the regions active with Global you'll need to select hybrid mode so that they work together. If you have one region selected I believe all are activated, it'll just loaded the lclookup and autogen files for the region you have selected

Also no need to put everything in your signature, just one order number is enough for the system to pull them all up!

Archived