What are you flying over Iceland

Ripcord

Other than tube-liners, I am honestly having some trouble finding repaints for GA aircraft to fly around over Iceland.

The two big ones that most will point out are the Flugverlag Islands repaint for the Aerosoft Twin Otter ski/wheel version (not counting the Air Greenland livery here), and the Air Iceland repaint for the Majestic Dash-8.

Anything for Carenado or Nemeth Brothers, or even the default FSX aircraft?  Gotta be some that I am missing....

I didn't realize that Norlandair was an Icelandic domestic airline -- so that is another Twin Otter livery to fly out of Akureyri.

And I see they operate one B200 King Air. TF-NLB.... that would be a nice repaint to have in the hangar.

I see there is an Air Greenland repaint for the Carenado B200 King Air.... Finnish registration, interestingly. 

Just made a flight from Akureyri to the (very) small island of Grimsey, which is a route that evidently Norlandair flies.  Nice hop -- gravel runway out on that little island, and not much of anything else.  Will have to try a couple other destinations.

Archived