Refoso Trojan in ORBX Scripts Folder

simdown42

Hi

Malwarebytes found a Refoso trojan in the ORBX scripts folder of FTX Global and deleted my day/night light switches. Has anyone out there had this problem? Probably some false positive but I don't want to have to keep re installing. Do I really need these switches to enjoy  FTX Global.

Thanks

Hi

Malwarebytes found a Refoso trojan in the ORBX scripts folder of FTX Global and deleted my day/night light switches. Has anyone out there had this problem? Probably some false positive but I don't want to have to keep re installing. Do I really need these switches to enjoy  FTX Global.

Thanks

Hi,

I doubt that this a correct alarm, anyway could you please add the order number into your signature, please?

Spirit

Sorry to say that it is a false positive, a bit overzealous AV scanner proggy there at your end.

Also while we are at it, could you please be so kind and add your order number(s) to your Sig as per forum rules.

Info on how to do that you can find here => http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support

Thank you ! :)

Hi

Thanks

This is, indeed, a Malwarebytes false positive. To solve the problem, run another scan and when the scan ends with these two errors simply click on the Ignore button. That adds the files to the Ignore List and they will not show on later scans.

Archived