Juneau Intl Airport Runway Buried

EagleOne49

I own both Orbx Southern Alaska and FTX Global.  I have kept up with all the patches on FTX Global.   The installation order was the S. Alaska package first and then FTX Global.  I have been very happy with both products.

Today, I decided to take off from Juneau International and to my surprise, the majority of the runway was buried underneath a 10-foot high berm.  All the taxiways, tarmacs, tower, hangers, animated folks were all normal.  It was only the runway that was buried.  From GA parking, you could see clearly the berm.  The runway is unusable.

Probably, in error, I reloaded the FTX Global Patch v1.10 and to my horror, when I returned to PAJN, the scenery had reverted back to FSX standard scenery!

I have not explored other AK scenery areas yet, but I fear the worst...

Please advise.

Ted

• 4 weeks later...

HI 

I'm having the same problem with PAJN I have downloaded and installed the latest ORBXLIBS from ORBX's website and still have the same issues of my runway being buried. I am not running UTX so I am still not sure what could be causing this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards 

Matthew

HI 

I'm having the same problem with PAJN I have downloaded and installed the latest ORBXLIBS from ORBX's website and still have the same issues of my runway being buried. I am not running UTX so I am still not sure what could be causing this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards 

Matthew

Hi Matthew, I replied to your thread here:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/68230-pajn-runway-buried/

Archived