Bowerman Issues

You know this does not make me all warm and fuzzy about buying anymore of your airports if this is an issue all the time.

Sigh.... please dont start with the passive aggressive shenanigans, I am trying to help you, its my sunday afternoon btw, and you have an issue with an airport I made for free, well over 10,000+ people have no issue whatsoever with our PNW+Bowerman scenery, so there is something local at your end that is amiss, if you can show me a picture I will be able to resolve it for you.

Lets work on your picture problem, when you press V key the picture is saved into your 'my pictures' folder, once you have that go here: http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/ browse to your picture, press 'Upload', once done ...copy-paste the 'BBcode' link into your reply, done.

OK, from your picture I can see Bowerman is installed, but the mesh is wrong, the mesh was updated to include some very hi-res LIDAR mesh for this area in the PNW servicepack

1 - Open FTXcentral, ensure [North America] is selected

2 - Locate your copy of the PNW.005 servicepack (its the 526mb one), double click it to install

3 - When the servicepack has finished installing run the latest Orbxlibs patch, this one here: http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html#orbxlibs

4 - Open up FTXcentral again and select [Default], press 'Apply', then select [North America], press 'Apply' again

5 - Now load up FSX at KHQM, and ensure you have your mesh set to 5m (as per the manual), check if problem is resolved..........

6 - If nothing has changed re-run the KHQM Bowerman installer, followed by the latest Orbxlibs, try again

7 - If it still is causing an issue, there is one last thing to check, have you ever had the PNW demo installed?

Let me know how you go

Tim.

Archived