Water on Land - Altered Scenerey

ilyasitu

Ladies and Gentlemen;

I would like to say that i have tons of problem with FTX Global

All my scenerey göne, near airport i see water textures, yesterday i even saw a ship on the water :)

and not only water, also it seems all trees, ground textures been mixed with  A KÄ°TCHEN MÄ°XER :)

I read all of this forum and none helped me regarding to my issue.

I mean I paid 100 bucks, and im struggling within the program  

What are the solutions else? what is this ? This is what people call matrix ? :)

godd....

Looks like a pretty messed up install indeed, which other 3rd party addon sceneries do you have installed, did you run the FTXG v1.1 patch after you installed and the latest library files?

for all updates and patches for your installed FTX Titles please check here => http://fullterrain.com/support.html

OK, I think I know what is your issue

you are from Turkey correct ?

we have a load of trouble figuring out what causes this, but so far all turkish users ran into this annoyance, please do the following

go to => C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX

there you should find the scenery.cfg file, open this with notepad and check the the entry looks as I have added, especially the Texture_ID

[Area.001]

Title=Default Terrain

Local=Scenery\World

Texture_ID=1

Layer=1

Active=TRUE

Required=TRUE

make sure the entries are set as indicated and the issue should be resolved, apologies for the inconvinience

What airport is at the screenshot? Unfortunately I've P3D 1.4 but not FTX Global. Maybe somebody else here at the forum with P3D 1.4 and FTX Global can check this? Can you please provide us with a snapshot of your scenery library?

Spirit

1. ..........and i did what you adviced, but yet no change, graphics still in mass :(

So what did you say or do? Happy to hear that you're fine now.

Spirit

.......you have to always add this command line into scenery.cfg , because everytime you made any change into ftx central, this command line automatically deletes it self......

Are you shure with this?
Spirit

Hi ilyasitu,

good to hear that the issue is resolved, at least you know now where the annoyance hides itself, alas as said we keep running into this issue with Turkish users there must be something in a language setting that instigates this annoyance, but alas we haven't been able to find it yet.

Archived