FNQ - Hamilton Island to Mackay in DC-3's

dogdoor

Niiice.. like the music.. love the aircraft and panel.. what a great idea to put all the links in there.. . I was looking for a decent DC3 only yesterday with no luck.. are there any Aussie repaints for this model?? keep up the good work mate.Teecee.

I was looking for a decent DC3 only yesterday with no luck.. are there any Aussie repaints for this model?? keep up the good work mate.Teecee.

Glad you liked it guys.

Teecee, I made a post (flood) of pics including DC-3 information in the screenshot forms: http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=7468.0

There is more DC-3 information than you can poke a stick at on the DC-3 airways site, I had a quick search for repaints for John Hancock's Gyro and HSI to no avail.. Alternatively, there are bucket loads of paints available for the Maamsim payware DC-3. I should warn you that the Maamsim one, whilst accurate and beatifully rendered is a pain to install.. Lots of config, texture and effect edits required to get it working in FSX. As it is ported from fs9 to 2004 to fsx.

Merry Xmas,

DD

Archived