USing Dual Installer and none of the files can bee seen in FTX

Firebird2

Hi guys,

Just finished the reinstallation of FSX and P3D.

I reinstalled AU Blue SP3, note there was no validation required is this correct.

Installed patch 4 and the latest Libs.

Run dual installer and all the files are in OBRX in the Prepar3d dir but when FTX runs and I look at the FTX Scenery Lib Insertion points there are no file showing other than the default scenery.

I tried using the migration too and it seems to work and FTX can see all the files but it only give the USA as an option no Australia.

Cheers

Just did complete rebulid of the drive, reloaded Windows, FSX, Prepar3d. In FSX all the files appear in FTX central and it all works. P3D nothing.

I have entered them manually and so far so good but would like to know why FTX is not working.

Is this with the Migrator tool or a direct install into P3D?

In your ORBX\Scripts folder there should be FTXConfigurator. Right clicking that and running as Administrator will add the Library entries for you. This is a silent operation so you won't see anything. This process is automatically run after install and also whenever you cycle FTX Central from Default to Australia.

Hi guys,

Found the issue, you need to exempt the ORBX dir in your Antivirus.

Also found the issue with Win 7 64 Bit. It is the ATI HD 7700. It loads atiumdag.dll into the MSWOW64 but not in to System32. I just copied the one from MSWOW64 and pasted in to System32 an rebooted.

Thanks for the help.

Archived