NZQN Runway 29?

Matt McGee

NZQN looks great and I'm enjoying it.  If only New Zealand had more picturesque scenery. :lol:

My airport looks just like the picture in the manual and airfield diagram with RWY 5/23 and 14/32.

I noticed ATC and AI aircraft comms are referring to runway 29.  I don't see a 29.

I do have FTX AU AI Traffic installed, if that makes a difference.

What is up with ATC?

Kepz.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone out there with NZQN that also has ATC referring to runway 29?

NZSI region, NZQN, and FTX AU AI Traffic 4.1 installed.

I hear radio calls both to and from aircraft using RWY 29, but do not see them on the ground or in the air using 29.

Can someone tell me if this a FSX, NZQN, or FTX AU AI traffic 4.1 issue?  Can it be fixed?

Thanks,

Matt

I think you will find the Queenstown tower radio frequencies have been included in the Wanaka APX and those references to runway 29 are for Wanaka. I'll alert the guys and have it fixed. Wanaka just has a multicom frequency.

Thank you Graham.

I'm clueless on how communications actually work within FSX!

I was beginning to think it was just my NZQN since nobody had commented on my first post.

Cheers,

Matt

Hi guys,

I didn't change a thing concerning frequencies when I revised NZQN.  Radio frequencies often cover more than one airport, at least here in the states and I assume NZ as well.  I looked and at NZQN couldn't find anything to change.

Cheers, Neil

Archived