Texture bleeding thru on Rwy 08 PAJN

jjoecaptain

Joe,

Already reported in my post from yesterday...... Others apparently had some success placing the mesh resolution to 5M on the FSX graphics page.... This did not solve the problem for me.... At least one other user had the same problem, he stated the switch to 5M solved his issue..... I am still looking for a solution...... Please let me know if someone points you to a fix......

JayDub

Same here for me..... No solution so far, tried everything I could think of....... Possibly have to pin our hopes on a future patch...... Appears we are not the only ones with the exact same problem in the very same area of the runway..... To bad it's not an area hidden behind a hanger somewhere.......

JayDub

Hi guys,

that looks like an interference from another PAJN add-on to me. It's a bit difficult to see but in the screenshot it seems as if the floatplane pond is at the same elevation as the main airport, which isn't correct. In both SAK and the PAJN add-on the pond is several meters below the PAJN runway level. I'd recommend a search of your entire FSX folder for bgl files with "PAJN" as part of their name; there should only be files in \FTX_AA_PAJN\scenery, the FTX_NA_SAK[...]\scenery folders, and a "ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN_elevation_adjustment.bgl" in \Scenery\World\scenery. If you spot anything else post the file name and full path here and we can confirm whether it's a required file or not.

Cheers, Holger

Holger,

Not meaning to Hi-Jack the original posters thread, but it appears several users have the exact same problem at PAJN, as there are several threads started addressing this problem...... Looks like Wolter is working with a few people also..... Ony one person reported the problem going away after setting the mesh resolution to 5M....... Below see photo of my same problem, the float plane base is at it's proper level a few meters lower....... Also see photo of all my PAJN files from the main Flight Simulator X folder........ Must be others out there with the same issue......

UIfKt.jpg

NUnj3.jpg

The installed senery I have in the area is your Tongass FJords, UTX Canada and USA, FSGenesis Mesh, all the Orbx NA Areas with several Orbx airports and FTX Global......

Have tried disabling each of them and still get the bleed thru..............

Any help apreciated guys, this is the only problem I have ever encountered with an Orbx product, and it may not be anything that your software caused......

Thanks again for all you do,

JayDub

Hello,

I'd like to throw in a response to this issue too, as I am another PAJN owner that's having the same problem. I have the identical set up as mentioned above by JayDub, but I use FS Global 2010 for mesh. I have also experimented and have not been able to find a solution.

Thanks,

Robert

FSS0233207

Well any more suggestions anyone, very little follow up on this issue.... Kind of a disappointment, as it appears quite a few users are reporting terrain problems with PAJN...... Can only hope for a patch fix in the future or someone in the community finding out out what is causing this conflict.....

JayDub

Archived