FTX in Scenery Library

farman

Hi,

is it possible to get a description, a list or something like that depicting the exact positioning of each FTX Orbx file in the Scenery Library?

I can't attach any image of mine yo show you my actual situation.

Thanks for any help.

Best regards,

Fulvio Arman

Hi Fulvio,

when switching FTX Central it should put the files in the proper order, also in case you do to like it in a different form you can open FTX Central

and select:

Tools => Scenery Library Configuration => FTX Scenery library Insertion Points

there you can arrange the scenery order at your hearts content

As for recommended scenery order depends very much on which sceneries we are talking about, rule of thumb is that UTX and the likes should on a lower priority than FTX

Hi Wolter,

Something  learn from you here but I have a question to ask which I think is relevant to Fulvio message, Don't

get me wrong,I not piggyride, the question , here go, Any difference moving scenery using  FSX scenery library and FTX   

scenery insertion point, why default instead, cause I am blur there after having read 2 short tutorial , still blur,

silly question, go and read somemore

cheers, ricky1088

Hi Ricky,

legit question, when saving the scenery order with the FTX insertion point tool, FTX Central remembers that and keeps the scenery order in that way, if you move the sceneries around with the fsX scenery CP when FTX Central switches from one region to another it will revert those changes and go to it's basic order again.

Archived