No autogen in Queenstown NZQN

kaboki

Can you post a screenshot of the photoreal area where it meets the FTX land class?

It does sound like you have some interference from something either another scenery package.

Also if you navigate to your FSX folder, then navigate to Orbx/FTX NZ/FTAA-NZQN/Texture folder and confirm you have autogen files there. They are identified by just being a numerical number with about 12 digits. There should be about 140 of them aside from the texure files which all have Alpha character codes and are .dds

After doing alot of thinking, I came to remember something I read about awhile back that Aerosoft Antartica X could have an impact on the NZ sceneries(never had any issues with it before). With this In mind I went on and disabled Antartica X in the scenery library, voila, the autogen was back:). Now everything works as it should 8)

Think you can mark this thread as solved.

• 1 year later...

If anyone intrested there is even a fix for this issue at the Aerosoft forum 8).

Look for the Antartica_Excludes.zip file 3 posts below the first post..

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/50853-antarctica-x-with-ftx-nzsi-scenery-problem/

Worked for me, now I don't need to disable Antartica X :)

Hej kaboki,

I was going crazy with this one until I came across this thread and the Aerosoft solution - thanks so much - Queenstown is now picture-perfect after I found the answer to the black buildings on another thread. Haven't tried to go to Antarctica since the fix so hope all will be well there too. :smile:

Archived