PAJN elevation issue

cpschulz

Hello,

i fullfilled some flights from PAKT to PAJN. Every time with the result, the landing elevation of the runway is below the groundlevel of your scenery.

Further, i checked the forums and seaching for the ADEX...bgl file in the world/scenery folder. But, there is no file. Again, i set the FTX central to North America and reinstall and install the scenery -> there is still no respectively ADEX file in the scenery folder.

Then, i checked the UTX settings an disable the PAJN airport. The result is the same as described before.

Remark: Taxiing is without a problem - the aircraft springs to the right groundlevel after leaving the runway.

I´m using FSGlobal 2010 and UTX. It is a win7 64bit system, FSX is with the ACC pack.

Thanks for advice in advance, regards, Claus-Peter Schulz

Hello to all repliers,

indeed, i was wrong. I read some forum issues and often recognize the abbreviation SAK. What the hell is SAK? (Question to myself !)

Now i know it, it is the Southern Alaska addon. I´m really happy about your arts in scenery design and PAJN was a must have for me. I should spend more time to read the requirements before enthusiasm take control - in reverse, i don´t using the SAK at the moment.

Problem is solved for you and my bank account shortly :-)

Archived