FTX Global 1.10 - DirectX 10 Little Black Squares

sht00

After installing the 1.10 patch I still have these little black squares in DX10. Please can we have a fix for this? It's been way too long for such an ugly bug. 

In the meantime, is there a workaround to replace the missing textures with ones that work? 

mzVq.jpg

Many thanks

Stu

Hi all,

Is the work around fix   "Rename the 3D_Light_NEW_DDN_1_5.bgl file to 3D_Light_NEW_DDN_1_5.OFF"  still working with the 1.10 patch ?

Do we need to rename other files to have this working in day time, upon the release of Steve Parsons's fix ?

Thanks !

Hi all,

Is the work around fix   "Rename the 3D_Light_NEW_DDN_1_5.bgl file to 3D_Light_NEW_DDN_1_5.OFF"  still working with the 1.10 patch ?

Do we need to rename other files to have this working in day time, upon the release of Steve Parsons's fix ?

Thanks !

+1  renaming 3D_Light_NEW_DDN_1_5.bgl  doesn't work for me anymore.

+1  renaming 3D_Light_NEW_DDN_1_5.bgl  doesn't work for me anymore.

Which part of John Venema's post didn't you fella's understand, I thought it was quite clear.

Workaround is to use DX9 until Steve Parson's DX10 tool is released. This has been common knowledge for some time and we made no promises that the v1.1 patch would fix the DX10 shader bug in FSX.

Archived