FTC Central Error

stevefocus

I just bought and installed Southampton Airport now when I go into central I get Region Files Validation Report saying a load of custom files do not exist, also noticed I now have an icon for Oceania in Central even though I only own UK scenery and Global.

Any help would be appreciated.

I had the same Steve, but I have AUS & NZ scenery so reinstalled a NZ region and I had no problems after , then I had to DL the latest OrbxLibs.

I think there is going to be a new library made available tomorrow, try installing that and see if it fixes the problem.

Cheers 

Joe (EGHI)

Just noticed that I have the same problem, i.e., the message in FTX Central that several custom files do not exist.  However, been flying around Southern England and Wales today, trying out the new Southampton airport, and visually I have not noticed anything missing in the scenery.  Will install the new library if it is out tomorrow.

Apologies, but I included a file with EGHI that shouldn't of been. So if you do not have the Australia region installed, go to the ORBX\Scripts\FTXCentral\Regions folder and delete the australia.rgn file.

It does not have any effect on the scenery, its just that FTX Central is looking for files because it thinks you have the AU region installed.

Apologies, but I included a file with EGHI that shouldn't of been. So if you do not have the Australia region installed, go to the ORBX\Scripts\FTXCentral\Regions folder and delete the australia.rgn file.

It does not have any effect on the scenery, its just that FTX Central is looking for files because it thinks you have the AU region installed.

Hi Ed, I have the same error, but have the Tasmania demo installed, not Australia (as yet!)

Do I still remove the .rgn file or will it affect the Tasmania demo?

Edit: When I do remove the aus rgn file I lose the Oceania icon in FTXC is this correct with the demo installed?

I also have FTXG, Europe and North America and all appears well...

Hi Ed, I have the same error, but have the Tasmania demo installed, not Australia (as yet!)

Do I still remove the .rgn file or will it affect the Tasmania demo?

Edit: When I do remove the aus rgn file I lose the Oceania icon in FTXC is this correct with the demo installed?

I also have FTXG, Europe and North America and all appears well...

Captain, in your case check this for the fix http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/63493-ftx-central-error-after-installing-orbxlibs/?p=580289#entry580289

Hi I have the same problem I installed Southampton airport tonight and when I had finished run ftx central and got errors

Custom Files Validation Report

Custom file does not exist

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.au\BLDA2.dds

I have 8 entry's like this when I go into ftx central and I have just noticed that Australia has changed to Oceania but I do not have new Zealand scenery at the moment .

Archived