You guys must be using the latest release of FTX because I'm seeing a huge improvement over earlier screenies and yours are just fantastic....  ;D ;D

The beta team gets a new build almost daily now. We are in "crunch mode" which means all the little details are being added before the final coloring pass. We've just added trees lining all the roads - looks spectacular! Shots coming soon.

John, are you doing any side by side testing with a vanilla version of FSX, and if so can you give us a comparison of frame rate impact either negative or positive?

Those shots are incredible and i'm hoping that I have the hardware to run this brilliant package.  I am sure you would have optimised the graphics to the best extent possible given the skill and talen on show in these preview threads.

Wonderful stuff, please keep them comming.

Thanks,

I agree, the shots are great. They are always great though, so no comment needed :)

I'd also like to see a side by side benchmark of both too.

I have a 8800 Ultra and E6850 (Intel Duo 2, dual core, 3Ghz clock speed), and things currently run at 1920x1200, but just wanna see how FTX will influence it (maybe combined with FEX too), because I may be changing my monitor soon

Archived