Region Files Validation Report

brett

Hi all,

I went to put in the new update for FTX Global and upon opening FTX Central got a Region Files Validation Report warning type popup. After completing the update the report appeared again(see below). I have Central set on FTX Global w/Hybred mode, vector lights and use ORBX trees checked. So far I own PNW, England, Wales, Scotland and the TAZ demo along with of course FTXGlobal all installed. 

Custom Files Validation Report
Custom file does not exist.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.au\BLDA2.dds

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.au\BLDA2LM.dds

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.au\BLDK2.dds

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.au\BLDK2LM.dds

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.au\BLDL2.dds

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.au\BLDL2LM.dds

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.au\BLDM2.dds

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Custom.au\BLDM2LM.dds

Can anyone help me and explain what I need to do to fix this?

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply Ramon, worked like a charm. I did have some freeware AU airports from this site which required this updated file. I was using the wrong keywords in my search. ::)

I should follow directions better though, I renamed the original file but then ended up with another error. Deleted the original and all is great in FTX world. 

Have a great day......

I checked the file and only have AU freeware, so AU service pack 4 does not apply. Have the latest libs and all patches as well as all the airport updates for the freeware as well as my many PAID airports and regions. Any more ideas?

I checked the file and only have AU freeware, so AU service pack 4 does not apply. Have the latest libs and all patches as well as all the airport updates for the freeware as well as my many PAID airports and regions. Any more ideas?

Hello Marvic

Seems to me Ed just stated that it is the SP4 version of the file, but does not specify if AU SP4 is needed.

So I would probably try it and see how it goes, especially since you have some AU freeware. If it does not work, then just remove it.

(In case you have a previous version, just make a backup beforehand)

Sorry no more ideas.

Chees.

Well I tried reinstalling the AU patch 4  again and I got FTX Central open after waiting 5 mins. and the Custom Files Validation Report did not return. I did however have the same amount of icons in the pic I posted. I re-installed he latest LIBs and extra icons dissapeared. Except, back to square one, the Custom Files Validation Report reappeared.

So does this mean I have to purchase ORBX AU to fix my problem ?????

Archived