FTXAUSP4 take a look after install

ricky1088

Hello,

This is what I do to install ftx ausp4, point FTX central  to Oceania , after the install , switch FTX central to default and back again , the title Oceania is replace by Australia in the FTX central, run the service pack, FTXAUSP4002 Patch, switch FTX central to default and back again, run the FTXORBXLIBS_130723.zip, Title Oceania is back in FTX Central, Start fsx, notice something not right but cannot confirm, head to FTX support download page , download and install the latest  FTXORBXLIBS_130820 patch.... Start FSX, and this is what I get in the picture below...Please help me to correct this elevation issue... Haven't touch the scenery insertion point yet since day 1 started buying FTX scenery. Appreciate your quick  response, No flying for now, I want to explore Australia as soon as possible.

Thank you, regards ricky1088 :mellow:

aNfch.jpg

This is NZ, Auckland Intl, NZAA, Water in the airport surrounding area , No  car park, etc

dck9o.jpg

This is Western Australia, Perth, Jandakot  Intl  .... Road running into building

Hi Ricky,

please make sure that you install all updates and patches for your installed sceneries carefully to follow install instruction for the different ones, as a rule of thums select the region where the patch is for and when all updated then please install the latest library files last

Hi  Wolter ,

Thanks for the fast response, I will reinstall patches for AUSP4 and NZSI again respectively follow by  latest library files.

The installing of latest library files, where should I switch FTX central to, like default or Oceania.

regards

Hi Wolter ,

Here to say a big THANK YOU  to you  and the ORBX Team as well for your efficient after sale service.

I have follow your advise as per your instruction and VIOLA  the texture issue is corrected.

In appreciation to the ORBX TEAM for your wonderful services ,I am going to buy another scenery this coming

Friday.

Wolter,you take care, regards..  ricky1088....   support ,support, support ORBX FTX

Archived